dimanche 22 novembre 2009

Back to Sally and Shane's place

After this big loop of Australia, I had to come back to Sally and Shane's place.
Because they received me in their beautiful house, with their awesome family, 8 months ago;
Because they encouraged me and took some news all along my trip;
Because they were there for me in case of problem, in case of emergency;
Because they are a part of my family now.

We spent again great moments all together and here are some pictures of those moments :

Jody and myself made a pineapple (please Shane dont laugh at my bad prononciation ;-) and chocolate cake. Yummy !!!

We received Sal's family and took a swim in their pool under a downpour !

We spent a last night together at the PJ O'Briens (the irish pub where we met each other) with Kathi and Pat.

See you my friends and take care of you. Love +++

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

You look soooo happy - I think that you're happy - and I'm glad about...! Judith